August 2013 Web Service Release
27 August 2013
• Ability to increase account balance with AdjustAccountTotalValue message (restrictions removed).
• ExternalTransactionIdentifier was added to GetPaymentHistory messages
• Ability to adjust the external account reference number with new AdjustAccountExternalAccountRferenceNo message.
• Ability to change the next payment date of an account with new AdjustAccountNextPaymentDate
• Ability to delete pay schedules with new message DeletePaySchedule.
• Messages with dates in requests like the suspension messages return warnings if the date fields contain time (are not 00:00:00.000).
• The Account returned in several messages including GetCustomerAccount messages was extended with 2 new properties: OutstandingBalanceWithoutFees, OverdueAmountWithoutFees.
• Ability to change suspension end date was added with the new message AdjustSuspensionEndDate.
• Ability to create open ended suspension with existing message SuspendAccountBetweenDates when end date is null.
• Ability to waive establishment fee when posting an account.
• Ability to get facility account/contract details (commissions, rates) for a specifc contract prefix with new message GetFacilityAccountConfiguration.
• Bank account numbers will be masked when retrieved with GetCustomerAccount messages
• Ability to use PaymentCollected message for payments made from customers that are at debt collection.